Corporate Team Building for San Diego businesses -improve you bottom line
The term “team building” has become a buzzword in recent years. In terms of corporate development, team-building workshops are important. Not just for the immediate experience of the tasks performed by the team, but also for the group skills, communication and bonding that occurs in the groups. Whatever the activities, be it an obstacle course or a GPS race, it is all about engaging teams in a high-impact learning experience. Team-building programs provide realistic experiences that empower individuals to contribute to common goals.
Companies with engaged employees also receive 2.5 times more revenue than companies with low engagement levels. The success of most organizations depends on the ability of individuals to build effective teams.
The main goals of team-building are to improve productivity and motivation. Taking employees out of the office helps groups break down political and personal barriers and have fun. The benefits of team-building programs are so significant that many corporations have incorporated team-building strategies into their standard training curriculum. In fact, participants in employee training programs are 45% more likely to stay with their employer!
Some of the MANY reasons corporations are adopting team-building programs:
- Improves morale and leadership skills
- Finds the barriers that hurt productivity
- Clearly defines objectives and goals
- Improves processes and procedures
- Improves organizational productivity
- Identifies a team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Improves the ability to problem solve
Activities in these programs are designed to motivate people to perform at their best individually and as team players. Team members discover that diversity is their greatest asset and trust, cooperation, and effective communication are key to a team’s success. Structured activities not only encourage individual development, but bring all members together for a common cause.
Once you decide to participate in a team-building program, the question becomes what activity fits your team best? Here at A New Team, we specialize in helping our clients create team-building events that align with a vision of what they want their participants to experience and learn. This boutique approach to team building allows A New Team to meet the needs of all group sizes. Since our launch in 1996, we have been delivering incredible Corporate Team Building programs around the country and internationally. Whether you are planning a sales meeting for 1000+ people in San Diego or an intimate team workshop for 10 in New York City, A New Team is there as your strategic partner aligned with your success.
The Numbers Don’t Lie
Team-building programs provide upbeat and powerful team experiences allowing companies to compete effectively by enabling staff at all corporate levels to work as true team players.
- When people just sit and listen to a speaker during a training program, they typically only retain 20% of what they hear. When they are involved in active learning, a simulation, or a training game. They retain 90% of the information presented to them.
- 35% of the variation in a team’s performance can be accounted for by the number of face-to-face exchanges among team members.
- 70% of employed Americans report that they are not engaged at work. This means that almost ¾ of the American workforce is dissatisfied with their job.
- United States companies lose about $3 billion per year due to the effects of negative attitudes at work.
If you’re looking to develop a successful corporate team, then corporate team-building is a must. Let us here at A New Team help you with creating stronger bonds and better productivity among your employees. We are nation-wide and will come to you! Don’t wait! Start your next adventure today!
– Click Here –
Phone: (760) 324-0109