A New Team: Specializing in Corporate Team Building Events
A New Team uses unique and innovative team bonding ideas to meet the needs of all group sizes. Since our launch in 1996, we have been delivering incredible Corporate Team Building programs around the country and internationally. Whether you are planning a sales meeting for 1000+ people or an intimate team workshop for your small team, A New Team is there as your strategic partner aligned with your success.
Working with all group sizes, A New Team has put the fun and meaning back into team building. Creating a community garden in New York City, building 500 bicycles for kids in South San Diego, or feeding needy families with 100 volunteers in Miami, all of our programs are custom designed for you. Teams from around the country love our facilitation team’s enthusiasm, event delivery and creative programming. Our programs have been praised in national media and described as being unique, exciting and cutting edge. You need to find out for yourself! Sign on now for an Adventure and start creating A New Team.
A New Team Bonding Ideas Coming to Los Angeles
Like we said before, A New Team has been all over the country hosting incredible corporate team building events and spreading new and effective team bonding ideas. Now, A New Team is looking to strengthen businesses in the Los Angeles area! With a professional team building program your team will learn leadership, communication, motivation and strategic planning skills through our awesome activities & workshops. Click here for seminar topics. For almost 20 years, our approach has been a unique & powerful combination of information, activities and excitement. Facilitators are hand picked for their intelligence, experience, energy, creativity and focus. Click for a list of clients & references. With A New Team, we provide you with the tools, technology and ability to maximize your most valuable resource, the people who work for you.
Improving Your Workforce Improves Your Bottom Line!
Corporate team building activities bring people together by encouraging collaboration and teamwork. When we hear the term ‘team building’, instantly we are drawn to the word ‘team’ and then what can be done to help this ‘team’ improve or grow. Team building is about understanding, appreciating, developing and maximizing the people in your team, and also the team as a unified group. After A New Team seminar, more often than not, you will have a productive, efficient, motivated and happy team. Whether for sporting clubs or businesses, team building is important and will contribute to the overall high performance of the team.
Employees are the assets of every organization and its success is directly proportional to the hard work every employee puts in. Individuals must work in a little different and smarter way than the others and always feel motivated to give their best. Effort by a single team member goes unnoticed and every team member should contribute equally. Individuals must be aware what his fellow team members are working on and what he is supposed to do. Team Building exercises also increase the trust factor among the employees. If you are sitting next to a driver, who you don’t trust, you will always feel uncomfortable and will never be able to enjoy the ride. If you don’t trust your teacher, you can never learn anything from them. You need to trust people. Don’t always assume that your fellow employee will speak ill about you in front of your superiors. Trust who you work with, and you will feel relaxed.
Fun, Relaxed, and Tailored For Your Team
A New Team strives to provide unique and effective team bonding ideas to strengthen your workforce and create a more productive and communicative work environment. There is a reason we have been holding team building events across America…because we care about what we do and we are good at it! A New Team always puts employees first and makes sure all our team bonding ideas are engaging and effective. Whether it’s creating a community garden in New York City, building 500 bicycles for kids in South San Diego, or feeding needy families with 100 volunteers in Miami, A New Team always finds unique ways to strengthen teams across the country.
Why You Need A New Team
Here are a few reasons why team building is important in the workplace:
1. Facilitates better communication – Activities that create discussion enable open communication among employees, and between employees and management. This can improve office relationships and in turn, the quality of work done.
2. Motivates employees – Team leadership and team building go hand in hand. The more comfortable your employees are to express their ideas and opinions, the more confident they will become. This will motivate them to take on new challenges.
3. Promotes creativity – Taking a team outside of an office setting and exposing them to new experiences will force them to think outside of their normal routine. Working together with other team members can ignite creativity and fresh ideas, which are great qualities to bring back to the office.
4. Develops problem-solving skills – In public relations a crisis can happen at any time. Team building activities that require coworkers to work together to solve problems can improve the ability to think rationally and strategically. Teams that are able to determine when a problem arises and know what they can do about it, can then effectively take charge when a real crisis occurs.
5. Breaks the barrier – Team building increases the trust factor with your employees. Often in corporate settings there is a disconnect between the leadership team and employees because the employees sense too large of a gap between the two. Team building exercises give leadership the opportunity to be seen as a colleague rather than a boss, which can do wonders for employee morale.
If you have a vision for your team let us make it a reality for you. It has been strongly suggested by our seasoned customers that we have found the recipe to put FUN back into Corporate Team building! We do know one thing for certain; we are here to work with you from planning to delivery. At every point in the decision-making process we offer our expertise, coaching and advice, please feel free to call at any time to discuss your next program. A New Team is dedicated to creating the best experience your team has ever had.
We look forward to working with you!